Super Power | Heavy Duty, Major Defect Paint Correction Compound
Extreme paint correction cutting compound that quickly levels heavy scratches and major defects
Restores the gloss of the vehicle surface without much “clean-up” after the compounding stage. Light polishing might be needed after application.
Lotion-like solution between the fingers but provides instant, heavy cutting ability with minimal dusting and smooth application
Works well with forced rotation polishers, rotary polishers, and random orbit dual action polishers (random orbit dual action polishers will have to run at high-speed levels).
Contains no waxes, silicone-free, body shop safe
100 percent free of any filling agents. Removes defects without masking
Can remove 800 grit sanding marks
Super Power is a highly aggressive paint correction compound that lightly polishes in one easy step. Unlike standard cutting compounds that remove heavy surface defects while leaving behind a dull finish, Super Power cuts extremely fast while leaving a near polished look. Similar to our Gleichmacher but with even more cutting ability, Super Power is the ultimate cutting compound and paint corrector for “soft” or “hard” clear coat finishes.
If you are looking to remove heavy defects, severe swirl marks, scratches, 800-grit sanding marks, or oxidation, Super Power will be the solution to any major paint defect. Depending on how you proceed with the next step of the correction phase, light polishing might be necessary after applying Super Power. You can use polishers such as Lightweight 1500, Critical Finish, Finisher, All In One, or Flash Knockdown.
How to Use:
The most crucial step of the detailing process is to start with a clean surface. Before using this product, you should prepare your vehicle by removing insect residue, tar, and paint contamination using a clay process or fallout remover.
Apply a small amount of product onto a foam or wool buffing pad, and slowly work it into the painted surface with the machine off. Doing this will help avoid any product sling. If you are an experienced detailer, you can slowly accelerate the device right away without any product sling.
Many auto detailers rush this step, but you want to work the product until the product becomes nearly invisible. If you do not work the product thoroughly, you will not allow the product’s abrasives to diminish completely.
Wipe the area with a soft microfiber towel. Check your work and proceed to the next panel, if the pad combination works correctly with the product. If not, you can always switch the pad to a more aggressive foam pad. Always start with the least aggressive pad and increase the pad's aggressiveness level. Quickly increasing the pad's aggressiveness level is not ideal for the enthusiast detailer who does not have the experience to quickly choose the correct pad and product combination.
We highly suggest using Fresh as a vehicle wipe down before proceeding to the detail process' second correction or protection phase. Fresh will remove any remaining residue from the vehicle surface and ensure that you are not applying polish, wax, sealant, or coating onto any remaining Super Power residue that was not completely wiped off.
Car Detailing Tech Tip:
- Always work in small sections.
- Fully work the product until nearly invisible.
- Always use dedicated microfiber towels to ensure no marring is placed back onto the surface after removing during the buffing stage.
- Paint surface preparation is the answer to a flawless finish.
- Use Greenway’s Fresh to aid in the removal of excess product.
- Just because you do not see any product on your buffing pad does not mean it is not present. A mist of a detail spray held approximately 10 inches away from the pad will release any product remaining inside it. Doing so helps prevent product overload.
- Keep pad clean by using a pad cleaning tool frequently to avoid product buildup.
- “Dry buffing” can easily be felt when the machine becomes unstable on the painted panel. More product is needed to replace the lubrication barrier between the buffing pad and the painted surface.
- Always start with the least aggressive pad and increase the pad's aggressiveness level.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.