The ultimate APC (All Purpose Cleaner) Super concentrated formula
Dilute up to 30:1 with water. Takes approximately ½ ounce to 1 ounce mixed with water to make a 16-ounce ready-to-use bottle
One of the most cost-effective all-purpose cleaners on the market remains effective even after extreme dilution
Non-butyl formula - no more white spots left on the panels
Softens and brightens fabrics with the power of optic brighteners
Detergents quickly break down tough dirt and grime from the surface
Free rinsing formula. Wipe off or rinse off
Works excellent on vinyl, plastic, rubber, leather, cloth, carpets, steel, aluminum, and virtually every other surface
Use for exterior surfaces, but we recommend Kleen It All as your ultimate interior APC solution
Will not leave any material fibers stiff like inferior APC cleaners
Greenway’s Kleen It All is one of our most popular selling products. If you are looking for an all-purpose cleaner that can clean various surfaces, Kleen It All is your answer. Kleen It All is super concentrated, free rinsing, butyl free, contains optical brighteners and special cleaning detergents.
Optical brighteners and a fresh scent combined in this formula make this cleaner superior to the most available market. Optical brighteners help restore the color and appearance to a variety of interior surfaces.
Kleen It All does not contain any butyl. A butyl-free formula means that you do not have to rinse each panel you clean after use. This product will not cause any white residue to appear on any cleaned areas once appropriately diluted.
How to Use:
Using the appropriate cleaner is vital when cleaning your interior components. Make sure you dilute Kleen It All to the proper mixture with water to ensure safe compatibility with the surface being cleaned. Using a 10:1 solution is usually perfect for all interior surfaces to quickly remove grime and dirt without heavy agitation.
Kleen It All detergent blend has a unique feature that requires no rinsing! Spray Kleen It All on the interior surface that needs to be cleaned and let dwell for a few seconds. Wipe excess Kleen It All with an absorbent towel.
You can also use Kleen It All with a soft bristle brush and merely scrub the surface, which will cause Kleen It All to slight foam and then wipe away excess product. Kleen It All can also be vacuumed up if desired when using on carpet and upholstery surfaces.
- Never use a degreaser-based cleaner on the inside of a vehicle. While dirt removal is relatively easy, spotting most likely will occur within 24 hours, and color loss is very probable. Most degreasers need heavy rinsing to remove the surface, and they are caustic for interior components. There is a big difference between an APC cleaner and a degreaser
- When cleaning leather, understand that an invisible topcoat is present on the leather, leather that has not been maintained and worn; color transfer will most likely occur. The owner could have removed the topcoat by neglecting the leather treatments or a previous detailer who used the wrong cleaning solution and ruined the topcoat. Once the topcoat is destroyed, the only way for repair is by a skilled leather technician. Stop cleaning the surface. You are now removing the color coat when a color transfer is present on a towel
- Kleen It All should be your go-to when it comes to interior cleaning. Once diluted, Kleen It All provides tremendous value and quick working time. Always make multiple bottles of the solution to save time before your detail. You can even purchase one of our empty gallon jugs and make some RTU (Ready to Use) Kleen It All for quick refilling
- Using a garden/pesticide sprayer makes hand fatigue nonexistent. You can apply the product evenly and quickly to ensure less waste and quicker even application. Cover large surface areas quickly and efficiently while saving time and fatigue
- If possible, roll down the vehicle's windows to avoid getting Kleen It All on the glass surfaces. If contact does occur and the solution is on the surface, our Optical Glass Werkz combined with our Glass Cleaning and Polishing Pad will quickly remove any residue
- Always allow the product to dwell before wiping. Wiping the product right away does not allow the product actually to work. Allowing the product to stay for a short period (up to 30 seconds) will enable the product to break down the dirt and grime present
- When spraying Kleen It All directly on a rag and then cleaning the surface, remember most of the cleaner is absorbed into the rag. Using the appropriate rag will help eliminate waste and produce better results. Microfiber absorbs products at a much slower rate than a terry towel. Using microfiber for the cleaning stage is ideal, where terry towels have better absorption properties
- When dealing with unpleasant weather conditions when mobile detailing, cleaning the interior of the vehicle first will allow the interior components to become dry before the customer is ready to utilize the vehicle