Attaches to any standard drill by the fixed mounted stud towards the rear of the brush
Save energy and time by letting the attachment aid in carpet, fabric, and upholstery cleaning
Bristles will help agitate deep into the fibers of the surface being cleaned
Bristles made from polypropylene, which is very durable
Bristles are stiff and should be used for extreme scrubbing. Use caution when using delicate fabrics and upholstery. We would recommend using our gray bristle brush for delicate items
How to Use:
This carpet brush is designed to be attached to a standard cordless drill using the rear-mounted stud. After you thoroughly vacuum the fabric, carpet, or upholstery, spray a solution such as Greenway's Kleen It All or one of our carpet and upholstery cleaners onto the fabric.
With the drill turned off, place the carpet drill brush down onto the material using light pressure and slowly start the drill. Clean the entire area while using Greenway's Car Care cleaning solutions to aid in the dirt and stain removal.
After the entire area is clean, vacuum the site again and blot up any excess solution with a terry towel.
- If working in a colder climate, it is best to complete your interior detailing before the exterior. Doing so will allow the interior to dry before the customer gets inside the vehicle.
- While microfiber towels are softer than terry towels, terry towels can absorb much more than microfiber. Perfect for getting deep down into the fabric to pull any excess moisture.
- Using an old chamois and labeling it for interior use will quickly remove excess moisture from an interior. You will also save on the washing of towels since a chamois can be rinsed and wrung out.
- Never keep the carpet brush immersed in any water or cleaning liquid. This will shorten the life of the tool. Thoroughly clean after use and allow to air dry.
- Always use caution on materials that are delicate such as fine fibers.