An extremely versatile APC Cleaner (All-Purpose Cleaner) with an added odor eliminator
You can dilute this D-Limonene cleaner up to 10:1 with water. Approximately 1.5 ounces of APC+ is all that is needed to make a 16-ounce bottle of ready to use solution
Use to clean vinyl, leather, plastic, carpets, headliners, and upholstery
Will not leave any material fibers stiff or dull like other interior APC cleaners
Free rinsing formula. Wipe off without the need for rinsing
Detergents will quickly remove dirt and grime from a wide variety of surfaces
Citrus odor eliminator additive helps you combine two steps into one. Eliminate a wide variety of odors as you perform your interior detail process
Foaming solution allows for additional workability time while the solution remains on the surface
Greenway’s APC+ is an extremely versatile interior cleaning solution. With APC + being safe on virtually any interior surface, APC+ allows you to quickly remove a wide variety of stains and grime from numerous surfaces while eliminating odors lingering within carpets, upholstery, plastic, leather, and vinyl.
Our butyl-free formula allows you to spray and wipe each surface without the need for rinsing. This product will not cause any white residue to appear on any cleaned areas when using as directed.
How to Use:
Using the appropriate cleaner is vital when cleaning your interior components. Ensure you dilute APC+ to the proper mixture with water to ensure safe compatibility with the surface you are cleaning. Using a 10:1 or 6:1 solution is usually perfect for all interior surfaces to quickly remove grime and dirt without heavy agitation.
APC+ detergent blend has a unique feature that requires no rinsing! Spray APC+ on the interior surface that needs to be cleaned and let dwell for a few seconds. Wipe excess APC+ with an absorbent towel.
You can also use APC+ with a soft bristle brush and merely scrub the surface, which will APC+ to slight foam and then wipe away excess product. You may vacuum APC+ up if desired when using on carpet and upholstery surfaces.
- Never use a degreaser-based cleaner on the inside of a vehicle. While dirt removal is relatively easy, spotting most likely will occur within 24 hours, and color loss is very probable. Most degreasers need heavy rinsing to remove the surface, and they are caustic for interior components. There is a big difference between an APC cleaner and a degreaser
- When cleaning leather, understand that an invisible topcoat is present on the leather, leather that has not been maintained and worn; color transfer will most likely occur. The owner could have removed the topcoat by neglecting the leather treatments or a previous detailer who used the wrong cleaning solution and ruined the topcoat. Once the topcoat is destroyed, the only way for repair is by a skilled leather technician. Stop cleaning the surface. You are now removing the color coat when a color transfer is present on a towel.
- APC+ should be your go-to when it comes to interior cleaning. Once diluted, APC+ provides tremendous value and quick working time. Always make multiple bottles of the solution to save time before your detail. You can even purchase one of our empty gallon jugs and make some RTU (Ready to Use) APC+ for quick refilling.
- Using a garden/pesticide sprayer makes hand fatigue nonexistent. You can apply the product evenly and quickly to ensure less waste and quicker even application. Cover large surface areas quickly and efficiently while saving time and fatigue
- If possible, roll down the vehicle's windows to avoid getting APC+ on the glass surfaces. If contact does occur and the solution is on the surface, our Optical Glass Werkz combined with our Glass Cleaning and Polishing Pad will quickly remove any residue.
- Always allow the product to dwell before wiping. Wiping the product right away does not allow the product to work. Allowing the product to stay for a short period (up to 30 seconds) will enable the product to break down the dirt and grime present.
- When spraying APC+ directly on a rag and then cleaning the surface, remember the rag will absorb most of the cleaner. Using the appropriate rag will help eliminate waste and produce better results. Microfiber towels absorb products at a much slower rate than a terry towel. Using microfiber for the cleaning stage is ideal, where terry towels have better absorption properties.
- When dealing with unpleasant weather conditions when mobile detailing, first cleaning the vehicle's interior will allow the interior components to become dry before the customer is ready to utilize the car.