5" Red Carpet and Upholstery Extreme Duty Drill Attachment Brush
Attaches to any standard drill by the fixed mounted stud towards the rear of the brush
Save energy and time by letting the attachment aid in carpet, fabric, and upholstery cleaning
Bristles will help agitate deep into the fibers of the surface you are cleaning
Made from durable polypropylene
Extreme Duty - Stiffest bristles when compared to the yellow or grey drill attachment brush
Can use on many surfaces, but caution must be taken
How to Use:
Attach this carpet brush to a standard cordless drill using the rear-mounted stud. After you thoroughly vacuum the fabric, carpet, or upholstery, spray a solution such as Greenway's Kleen It All or one of our carpet and upholstery cleaners onto the fabric.
While the drill is off, place the carpet drill brush down onto the material using light pressure, and slowly start the drill. Clean the entire area while using Greenway's Car Care cleaning solutions to aid in the dirt and stain removal.
After the entire area is clean, vacuum the area again and blot up any excess solution with a terry towel.
Car Detailing Tech Tips:
- If working in a colder climate, it is best to complete your interior detailing before the exterior. Completing the interior detailing first will allow the interior to dry before the customer gets inside the vehicle.
- While microfiber towels are softer than terry towels, terry towels can absorb much more than microfiber. They are perfect for getting deep down into the fabric to pull any excess moisture.
- Using an old chamois and labeling it for interior use will quickly remove excess moisture from an interior. You will also save on the washing of towels since a chamois can be rinsed and wrung out.
- Never keep the carpet brush immersed in any water or cleaning liquid. Immersion will shorten the life of the tool. Thoroughly clean after use and allow to air dry.
- Use caution on materials that are delicate such as fine fibers.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.