- WEX is a concentrated spray detailer. Dilute with distilled water at a ratio of 2:1.
- Wax free. Will not create any build-up with continuous use and helps maintain that “just waxed” finish.
- The streak-free formula performs exceptionally well on dark color vehicles, primarily black.
- Enhances shine, creates a slick surface, which helps extend hand washes.
- Use on paint, chrome, plastic, glass, and wheels.
- Available in a variety of scents.
WEX is one of our latest detail sprays we have to offer. This streak-free quick detailer helps to maintain that “just waxed” look in between hand washes, or it can be used directly after hand washing. WEX is super easy to use, and since it does not contain any wax, little wiping pressure is needed, which makes this product an excellent choice when detailing dark in color vehicles.
Dark-colored vehicles, especially those with “soft paint,” are sometimes challenging to maintain a swirl-free finish. Since WEX flashes off the surface quickly and leaves no residue behind, it is the perfect formula for even the most sensitive paint.
WEX also saves you money and allows a dilution of a 2:1 with distilled water. Using distilled water is very important to avoid any streaking associated with less-than-ideal water parameters.
Add two parts of distilled water to one part of WEX to create a formula among the very best spray detailers on the market. WEX is one of the only spray detailers that works excellent on glass without leaving any film left behind. When combined with the appropriate glass cleaning towel, WEX will leave windows spotless and help prevent residue buildup.
How to Use:
The most crucial step of the detailing process is to start with a clean surface. Preparation regarding removing insect residue, tar, and paint contamination using a clay process or fallout remover should be done before using this product or any paint protection product.
WEX is extremely easy to use. After washing and drying your vehicle, spray onto the surface, and wipe with a microfiber towel. Works well in direct sunlight and is safe to use with any sealant, wax, polish, ceramic, glaze, or compound. Body shop safe!
- Surface Preparation is essential. If the vehicle surface has contamination, you are merely trapping that contamination onto the painted surface. You will not achieve the maximum benefits of WEX, and the application will be more time-consuming. This in regards to paints that have overspray or other fallout.
- Excellent to use when maintaining your regular detail customers. Keep their vehicle looking amazing while not sacrificing time!
- Excellent to use in a body shop. Never use silicone IN OR AROUND a body shop!
- Using the product straight will not harm the surface. WEX should be diluted to maximize cost-effectiveness