- Water-based tire dressing containing silicone
- Excellent durability, high gloss, weather resistant
- Can be used on tires, wheel wells, bumper trim, and other non painted plastic surfaces
- Perfect for that individual looking for a high shine, but without the extreme shine of our Magic Blue solvent based silicone dressing
- Shine meter about 8 out of 10 on a scale of 1 to 10
- Can be slightly diluted with water to adjust levelness of shine
- Extremely durable. Takes approximately 10 minutes to "set-up" before full shine appears
Contains a high percentage of silicone. This helps ensure gloss level and durability
Outlast Tire Dressing is a great silicone water-based tire dressing to use on any exterior plastic or rubber trim. Works great on all tires, wheel wells and any other exterior plastic or rubber trim. Very weather resistant and holds up great in the rain.
Outlast Tire Dressing can be applied to the tire by directly spraying the product onto the tire. In a few minutes, Outlast will fully dry on the tire leaving a high gloss finish.
Outlast can also be applied to the tire by first applying the product onto a foam applicator and then onto the tire. This method will produce a deep, dark and medium sheen look.