Deux 2-3 year ceramic coating
Provides excellent gloss, slickness, and longevity, which can last approximately 2-3 years
60mL bottles provide enough solution to coat two full-size vehicles
Actual 9h hardness helps protect numerous surfaces
Superior hydrophobic properties
Help prevent vehicle oxidation, etching from acid rain, bird residue
Will not be removed when utilizing touchless car washes
Works on plastic, trim, headlights, and paint
Deux is a premium ceramic coating that provides vehicle protection for up to 3 years. Deux helps protect numerous exterior surfaces such as paint, plastic, trim, and headlights. The coating helps provide long-lasting protection against acid rain, bird droppings, oxidation, and touchless car wash detergents.
How to Use:
Paint Preparation: The most crucial step in applying Deux is surface preparation. While a complete corrective buffing process might not be necessary depending on your vehicle condition (swirl marks, scratches, etc.), having a clean, residue-free surface is needed to allow Deux to bond to the paint or other surfaces. Without having a clean, residue-free surface, the coating will not adhere to the surface.
We suggest using our Cleanse washing solution to help strip any remaining waxes or sealants off the vehicle during your vehicle wash. After the vehicle wash is complete, conduct an entire clay bar process on all the areas where the coating will be applied.
Once you have completed the clay process, spray all the surfaces with Fresh. Wipe off these areas with a soft, microfiber towel. This step will help ensure that no remaining residue is left behind on the surfaces you wish to coat.
If you need to fully correct your vehicle (remove swirl marks, scratches, etc.), it is vital to use a product that does not contain any fillers, waxes, sealants, etc. We highly recommend using our Critical Correction and Critical Finish to conduct these steps.
Application of Deux:
Apply approximately seven drops of Deux to the ceramic coating applicator. Move the applicator in a vertical and then horizontal motion to ensure complete surface area coverage. We recommend working in approximately 2-foot by 2-foot sections. It is essential not to apply the product in excess. The seven drops should cover this area.
Removal of Deux:
Depending on the temperature and humidity conditions, drying can range from 1.5 minutes to approximately 10 minutes.
- 80-100 degrees Fahrenheit: Typical removal in 1.5 to 3 minutes
- 60-79 degrees Fahrenheit: Typical removal in 3 to 5 minutes
- 40-60 degrees Fahrenheit: Typical removal in 5 to 10 minutes
You must use lint-free, incredibly soft microfiber towels to remove any existing coating. After spending a few hours on the preparation and coating stages, it is essential not to create any additional paint defects while the coating is still in the curing stage.
After coating the vehicle, it is vital to avoid wetting the car for a minimum of 6 hours. This stage can be quicker or more prolonged depending on the temperature and humidity conditions. After the application is complete, the coating will harden for several days. We suggest avoiding automatic or manual washing for approximately 3-7 days.
Car Detailing Tech Tips:
- Product layering: While product layering is not needed, applying a second coat will ensure you did not miss an area. Using a second coat will NOT extend the coating life to another 2-3 years.
- Dealing with high-spots: You can add more product to that area and wipe it off after 1-3 minutes if a high-spot occurs. Depending on how much time passed until you noticed the high-spot, you might need to use a buffer and a light compound or polish to remove the high-spot. We highly recommend using our Critical Correction and Critical Finish.
- Maintenance: We suggest using Rain Coat Ceramic Detail Spray to extend the protection, gloss, and hydrophobic properties of the Deux coating.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.