Speed - Wax Free, Correction and Protection Finishing Glaze Sealant
Finishing glaze with a unique polymer providing extended protection
Incredibly long working time allows the user to finesse the final details of the paintwork
Stays creamy throughout the entire process
Perfect for sensitive paintwork
Enhances and seals the paint in one easy step
Apply by hand or machine
Speed is a unique finishing glaze sealant that helps the detailer achieve maximum defect removal, masking properties, and extremely long-term protection. Unlike all-in-one cleaners, Speed is non-abrasive and contains a sealant instead of wax. The sealant will help protect your paintwork for an extended time. Whether the vehicle is exposed to harsh winter weather conditions, tunnel washes, or hot, sunny climates, Speed has you corrected and protected in one step!
Quickly remove, refine, enhance and provide long-term perfection in one easy step. Speed is perfect for the detailer who does not have time to complete a multi-step correction and protection detail or for the business owner to provide a customer with an exterior detail package on a budget. Use Speed for car dealership detailing. While many dealers are always looking for a quick, inexpensive enhancement package, Speed can achieve this.
How to Use:
The most critical step of the detailing process is to start with a clean surface. Prepare the surface by removing insect residue, tar, and paint contamination using a clay process or fallout remover before using this product.
Apply a small amount of product onto a foam pad and slowly work into the painted surface with the machine off. This step will help avoid any product sling. If you are an experienced detailer, you can slowly accelerate the machine right away without any product sling. If applying by hand, apply with a soft microfiber applicator and immediately wipe off after product hazes.
Work the product until the product becomes nearly invisible. Wipe the area with a soft microfiber towel. Check your work and proceed to the next panel if the pad and product combination produces the desired result. If necessary, you can always switch the pad to a more aggressive foam pad. Always start with the least aggressive pad and work your way up the pad aggressiveness level. Quickly increasing the pad aggressiveness level is especially true for the enthusiast detailer who does not have the experience to quickly choose the correct pad and product combination.
Car Detailing Tech Tip:
- Always work in small sections.
- Fully work product until nearly invisible.
- Always use dedicated microfiber towels to ensure no marring is placed back onto the surface after removing during the buffing stage.
- Paint surface preparation is the answer to a flawless finish.
- Use our quick Detailer, Wipe Away, to aid in the removal of excess product.
- Just because you do not see any product on your buffing pad does not mean it is not present. A mist of a detail spray held approximately 10 inches away from the pad will release any product remaining inside it. Doing so helps prevent product overload.
- Keep pad clean by using a pad cleaning tool frequently to avoid product buildup.
- "Dry buffing" can easily be felt when the machine becomes unstable on the painted panel. More product is needed to replace the lubrication barrier between the buffing pad and the painted surface.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.